COLVITA® is a unique complex of freeze dried pure fish tropocollagen, algae extract, and vitamin E. This supplement is a new approach to the problem of how to take care for body tissues made up of collagen. These products, obtained from fish collagen, can literally stop time! For best results, and a younger appearance, supplement with COLVITA® when applying natural collagen gel to the skin.
Two pills a day will suffice to make your skin smoother, softer and perfectly moisturized. The first signs of effectiveness can be observed after two months of regular use. The hair and skin support tissues are stronger, making the skin more supple and moisturized.
COLVITA® is produced from lyophilized fish collagen.
- Conditions the skin making it smooth, elastic and soft
- Moisturized deep into the layers, even to connective tissue
- When used regularly, it slows the aging process of the tissues
- Significantly improves condition of skin, hair and nails
- Regenerates the structures of connective, cartilage and bone tissues as well as the collagen structure of the eyes and hair
- Metabolizes protein during physical work
- Helps build up muscle mass while training
- Recommended in rehabilitation from injury to the motor organs and joints.
Collagen – one of the most important elements and proteins of the human body. It is responsible for
the condition of the skin, hair and nails, bones, and eyeballs. A person’s age can be easily identified by
their skin condition. There are many dietary supplements in the world market that advertise ingredients
of collagen in their products but it does not include real collagen but a gelatin that acts as a placebo. The
absorption of the gelatin compared to fish collagen is quite different. Colvita’s collagen satisfies the diet
in ingredients that are not typically found in everyday foods or other produced supplements.
For more information, see the side of the box and/or the leaflet inside.
Algae – fastens metabolism, lowers cholesterol, increases
immunity, strengthens hair and nails and improves the blood supply of the skin. It is rich in vitamins B
and C, calcium, iron, copper, potassium, magnesium, iodine, manganese, chromium, selenium and zinc.
Selenium and Zinc are two microelements that are important in the synthesis of collagen.
Vitamin E – not only an ingredient in Colvita but in many other products available for skin and nails.
It acts as a strong antioxidant that prevents the formation of free radicals on the skin and has anti-